if you want to ask a bisexual or asexual person about their sexual history to verify that they’re queer, but you don’t want them to take it the wrong way, try this useful communication technique:
give them twenty dollars and go away.
As a bi person, I can attest to the beneficiality of this method.
as an asexual person, i can also attest to its beneficiality
Or you could, you know, just go away. Were not greedy per se.
so hey fun fact for anyone who wants queer history trivia: the first disco in Seattle was opened in 1973 and was a gay bar called “shelly’s leg” and it was named after a dancer named shelly who lost her leg in a confetti cannon accident and used the insurance/lawsuit settlement money to open a gay disco.
a) This is such a fantastic story that I wouldn’t care if it were made up, except that
This needs to be a movie
friendly reminder that Harry Potter
- at eleven, was described by his teachers as ‘bright’
- at the same age, according to the Sorting Hat: “Not a bad mind, either. There’s talent, oh my goodness, yes” and “You could be great, you know, it’s all here in your head”
- mastered the challenging Patronus Charm at thirteen and proceeded to teach it at fifteen
- resisted the Imperius Curse at fourteen and soon learned to throw it off completely, even when cast by the incredibly powerful Voldemort
- also at fourteen, learned to cast a powerful Accio Charm
- at fifteen, was training other students
- at the same age, under extreme stress, tested as ‘exceeds expectations’ or ‘outstanding’ in every subject that required actual magic (including the dreaded Potions)
- same age, cast a briefly effective Cruciatus Curse
- at sixteen, became a star Potions student simply by following superior instructions
- at seventeen, successfully cast the Imperius Curse on his first try, and used it repeatedly
- at the same age, cast a successful Cruciatus Curse